SUBJECT: ANNIVERSARY SALE – SAT-SUN – APRIL 11-12
Oh, this month is for a sale of love, peace and harmony on Ontario Mall Antiques’ anniversary (born 1993) and…yikes, my own anniversary is this month too! I have some shopping to do and like any other respectable and highly intelligent person I will do my shopping here.
Our ANNIVERSARY SALE will be for two days:
SAT, SUN - APRIL 12, 13
10am to 6pm
20% OFF - every item over $10
PLUS THE BALL!!!
For each invoice, you draw a BALL and get anywhere from 5% to 20% MORE OFF your invoice. You will get an extra discount on every item on your invoice. And, you could almost double your discounts on your higher priced items.
Yes, you gamble but you cannot lose. It is only a matter of how much you win.
Everyone loves this sale and we saved the BALL for our ANNIVERSARY SALE.
Facts for the year 1993:
- Dow Jones Industrial Average: 3,654
- Cost of a gallon of Gas: $1.16
- Movie Ticket: $4.14
- Loaf of Bread: $1.57
- Cost of a first-class stamp: $0.29
- Bill Clinton begins his first of two terms as President
- Severe Blizzard strikes the eastern U.S., bringing record snowfall and other severe weather all the way from Cuba to Québec
- The Pentium microprocessor introduced by Intel
- The World Wide Web was born at CERN
- Dyson sells the first bagless cyclonic Vacuum Cleaner
- Popular Films – Jurassic Park, The Firm, Mrs. Doubtfire, Sleepless in Seattle, Philadelphia
- Popular Musicians – Phil Collins, Aerosmith, Madonna, Meat Loaf, REM, Alice in Chains, Nirvana, The Police (ok, not really but I just wanted to recognize The Police)
- Superbowl - Dallas d. Buffalo (52-17)
- World Series - Toronto d. Philadelphia Phillies (4-2)
- Stanley Cup - Montreal d. Los Angeles (4-1)
- NCAA Basketball Championship - North Carolina d. Michigan (77-71)
- NCAA Football Champions - Florida St. (12-1-0)
Escape the typical retail store and get higher quality and greater value by finding something unique, vintage and real at the largest antique malls in New York State with over 1,000 dealers at Ontario Mall Antiques and Salamanca Mall Antiques.
*cannot be combined with any other coupon or sale
*CASES AVAILABLE FOR RENT: $53 per month, 6 month lease, no commissions. A great, low cost opportunity to sell your merchandise. Call 585-398-3030 for more information
*Friend Us / Like Us on FACEBOOK
*Check out our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/OntarioMallAntiques) featuring new pictures of our merchandise each week titled, “Pics of the Week”.
*Don’t forget about gift certificates – a quick and easy way to knock off an item from the special occasion gift checklist! :)
Check our Coupon Updates
Ontario Mall Antiques has grown steadily over the years. We started with 12 dealers in our first month, and now we have nearly 1000 antique and collectibles dealers. Ontario Mall Antiques is now the largest antique mall in New York State.
Our dealers are some of the best in the northeast. They specialize in everything under the sun. We carry antiques and collectibles in every shape and form, from furniture, jewelry, movie memorabilia, kitchen items, clothing, toys, glassware, coins, stamps, and more. From all over the world - Germany, Japan, and right here in the good old United States. Items from the 1800's to the turn of the century to the 60's. Buyers come here because our inventory stays fresh and prices are right.
Our staff is another strong suit at our mall. They are engaging, helpful, and customer oriented. And, you always can count on many dealers being available while they are restocking. They are quite willing to share their knowledge about any item in our inventory. Our combination of staff and dealers make for a very enticing ingredient to the mix of antiques and collectibles.
Ontario Mall Antiques is located in Farmington, NY-- between Rochester, NY and the Finger Lakes which are famous for wineries and scenic beauty. We have an easy access off Exit 44 of the NYS Thruway. Drive 3 miles and turn into our huge parking lot. Check our map for other routes.
We are open every day from 10 am to 6 pm. However, we do close for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter.
Check our website regularly for our very popular sales and special events. Or register your email now and receive notices from us.